I do appreciate all the emails and comments received or to be received through this blog. Nevertheless, to avoid misunderstandings, I do not guarantee to reply all of them. I do apologize in advance. Carpe Diem,
Laine Hanson : I just can't respond to the accusations because it's not OK for them to be made. (From: The Contender at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0102/13/i_ins.00.html ) Mark Darcy : I won't dignify that question with an answer. (From: Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason at http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/b/bridget-jones-the-edge-of-reason-script.html ) Sometimes, just by replying, we validate the question been posed. There are times when keeping it silent might be the best response of all. Whether or not we have the right answer . And, as always, not to answer is an answer. Carpe Diem,
Although I am a Portuguese native speaker, English is the Esperanto de facto . Writing in English serves both as an exercise and as a way to reach as large an audience as possible. I do apologize to those who only speak Portuguese. Carpe Diem,
Comments